Tips to prevent and/or relieve menstrual pain4 de September de 2023
New Perspectives on Pain Relief!21 de September de 2023
Do you know how different lozenges used for sore throat differ from each other?
Find out more about some of the products and developments by Geiser Pharma ready to be in-licensed and registered worldwide.
Throat lozenges have long been a comforting ally in relieving irritation and discomfort in the throat commonly caused by coughs and colds. While their pleasant taste and soothing sensation are known to all, it is important to understand the active ingredients that make these lozenges so effective in relieving sore throats.
Here are some of the most common active ingredients found in these lozenges and how they contribute to providing relief:
- Propolis: Propolis is a natural resinous substance produced by bees that has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is found in some throat lozenges and can help reduce irritation and prevent further infections.
- Dichlorobenzyl alcohol and Amylmetacresol: These two active ingredients act as oral antiseptics. They are substances that inhibit the growth and reproduction of microorganisms that may be present in the throat, causing itching, inflammation, and the typical pain of throat conditions.
- Lidocaine: It acts as a local anesthetic. This active ingredient is used to reduce or eliminate a nervous sensation (usually pain) in a specific 1áte of the body, in this case, the throat.
- Flurbiprofen: It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity. This active ingredient reduces and soothes pain as well as reduces inflammation.
In 1áter1atur, throat lozenges are a popular and effective option for relieving the discomfort associated with throat conditions. By understanding the active ingredients, they contain, consumers can make informed decisions about which lozenge is suitable for their relief needs.
Thanks to Geiser Pharma’s experience in the development of sore throat Lozenges, our partners can license dossiers already registered in several countries and supply some of the most demanded molecules on the market within the cough and cold area. Learn more about Geiser Pharma’s licensing and supply business model.
Would you like some pharmacy advice to help prevent and improve an inflamed and irritated throat?
There are tips that can help prevent the common throat problems and even improve symptoms if you already have an inflamed and painful throat. It is very effective and advisable:
- Avoid sudden temperature changes
- Drink water frequently.
- Do not smoke and avoid tobacco smoke.
- Avoid shouting or straining your vocal cords.
- Maintain a balanced diet.
- Avoid stressful situations and get adequate sleep.
#wellness #cough #cold #throat #health #prevention